General XML Consulting
Mulberry Technologies, Inc., provides consulting services to assist users in many facets of the creation and implementation of XML production systems.
These services may include:
- Identification, selection, and customization of shared industry applications;
- Software evaluation and selection;
- XML wording for RFPs and specifications;
- Evaluation of proposals;
- Hotline-style telephone support for parsing and tagging problems;
- Creation, maintenance, and development of XML vocabularies (schemas and DTDs) and XML application software;
- Software customization and stylesheet support;
- Output specifications and XSL stylesheet development;
- Backfile conversion assistance; and
- Corporate and publication requirements analyses.
Mulberry provides support and training as users evaluate publishing system alternatives and select technologies; acquire and customize system components; develop tag sets and express them as schemas or DTDs, training materials, procedures, and procedural documentation; train other users; create their first XML documents; and publish those documents in a variety of media (print, CD-ROM, World Wide Web, etc).
We teach users to maintain their own schemas, applications, and documentation.